- Prescription Hub
- Product Information
- Safety Notifications
- Baby Care
- Colds & Flu
- Digestive Well-being
- Feminine Hygiene
- Food & Nutrition Supplements
- Personal Care
- Vitamins, Minerals Supplements
- Women’s Health
Women's HealthThe Adcock Ingram Prescription Women’s Health portfolio includes treatments for conditions that occur, or occur more frequently in women. These include symptoms related to menopause, vaginal dryness, urinary tract infections (UTIs) and osteoporosis .
Menopausal symptoms may be physical or psychological in nature and include hot flushes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, weight gain and bone loss with risk of osteoporosis.1 Unlike menopause which usually occurs during the later stages of women’s lives, UTI symptoms such as painful burning urination,urgency and frequency to urinate,2 can occur at any age of a woman’s life.3
Adcock Ingram Women's Healthcare provides quality treatment options that meet the needs of women through specific stages oftheir lives. We are committed to empowering women through information about healthcare and personal matters, helping women make informed decisions about their health and the treatment options available for menopause, vaginal dryness, urinary tract infections (UTI's), osteoporosis and infertility.
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist about Adcock Ingram Women’s Health treatment options
For more information, health tips and advice on women’s healthcare, please visit
- Clinical Clinical Care Recommendations. The North American Menopause Society. [Online] 2015.[cited 2015 April 13]; Available from URL: http://www.menopause.org/publications/clinical-care-recommendations/chapter-1-menopause
- What I need to know about Urinary Tract Infections. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. [Online] 2011 Dec. [cited 2015 Apr 13]; Available from URL: http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/uti_ez/uti_ez_508.pdf
- Hummers-Pradier E, Kochen MM. Urinary tract infections in adult general practice patients. British Journal of General Prcatice 2002;52:752-761.
Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Telephone + 27 11 635 0000